Manny Harris, who was a bright spot for the Cavs last year, has rejoined the Cavs by signing a 10-day contract on Feb 21. Manny was a lock to make the team this year until a freak accident in a ice-recovery machine designed to accelerate healing burned his foot.
TagsAccolades All-Star-Weekend Alumni booby Books brad-daugherty charity Court Designs Dan Gilbert Delonte draft fashion FIBA Free Agency Game Day Jerseys JJ kyrie LeBron lockout magazine-covers mark-price mascots media mo-williams More Than A Game Movies NBA Nike Off Season Off Topic Plain Dealer Player Movement Podcast Press rumors Shaq Shoes Site Update Summer League Television The Q Video Windhorst Z
- Love a Cav, Wiggins and Bennett are Wolves
- Cavs Sign Mike Miller and James Jones
- Cavs Acquire Brendan Haywood and Dwight Powell for Hopson
- LeBron Commits to Cavs
- Cavs Take Wiggins #1
- Cavs Win Draft Lottery… Again
- Comings and Goings
- Preseason Starts Tonight
- Kyrie is NBA Live Cover Boy
- Cavs Win 2013 NBA Draft Lottery!