OK, I haven’t updated in a long time. But I have a decent excuse… I moved cross country and have been busy with real life.
Yes, the owner of Cavs History has moved… to Los Angeles. But don’t worry, there is no chance I’m gonna make Clippers history or anything stupid like that.
Anyways, I have done a number of things, biggest of them all is adding this blog with an RSS feed (if you’re nerdy you’ll know what that means).
If you have been living under a rock you may have missed LBJ’s awesome season. Seriously, 27-7-7? That is insane.
Yeah, he was an All-Star starter.
How about coming in 6th in MVP voting?
How about being named 2nd team all NBA?
More cool stuff, the LBJ III shoe has leaked to the web.
In addition he has a summer shoe dedicated to his rookie year’s stat line: the 20-5-5.
Check out all his shoes while you’re at it. I have ‘em all, do you?
TagsAccolades All-Star-Weekend Alumni booby Books brad-daugherty charity Court Designs Dan Gilbert Delonte draft fashion FIBA Free Agency Game Day Jerseys JJ kyrie LeBron lockout magazine-covers mark-price mascots media mo-williams More Than A Game Movies NBA Nike Off Season Off Topic Plain Dealer Player Movement Podcast Press rumors Shaq Shoes Site Update Summer League Television The Q Video Windhorst Z
- 2014-2015 Central Division Champions
- LeBron Player of the Month March 2015
- Kyrie POW for Week Ending Mar 15 2015
- LeBron Player of the Month Feb 2015
- LeBron and Kyrie, All-Stars. LeBron Starter
- Kyrie POW for Week Ending Feb 1
- LeBron POW for Week Ending Jan 25th ’15
- LeBron POW for Week Ending Nov 30th ’14
- LeBron Player of the Week ending 11/15/2014
- LeBron’s Cavs Stats vs All-Time Leaders