I gotta say, ever since LBJ grew the Abe Lincoln Beard… we’ve been winning
Lebron got the proverbial monkey off his back by hitting his first game winner with .9 secs remaining in OT, capping off another spectacular night while notching his 5th triple double of the season and 9th of his career. However, it wasn’t just all Lebron all the time, Big Shot Ron Murray continues to rescue the Cavs by draining clutch jumpers, as he did last night to send the game to overtime, and Damon Jones even found his stroke and went 4/5 from behind to arc. “Team Streak” continues to roll along and got back to 10 games over .500.
Oh yeah, Lebron was also named player of the week, just another week at the office.
TagsAccolades All-Star-Weekend Alumni booby Books brad-daugherty charity Court Designs Dan Gilbert Delonte draft fashion FIBA Free Agency Game Day Jerseys JJ kyrie LeBron lockout magazine-covers mark-price mascots media mo-williams More Than A Game Movies NBA Nike Off Season Off Topic Plain Dealer Player Movement Podcast Press rumors Shaq Shoes Site Update Summer League Television The Q Video Windhorst Z
- Kyrie is NBA Live Cover Boy
- Cavs Win 2013 NBA Draft Lottery!
- He’s Back!
- Chris Quinn Added
- 4 Cavs Set to Take Part in All-Star Weekend
- John Leuer worth more in trade than we thought, Pargo Waived
- Andy Out 6 to 8 Weeks, Needs Surgery
- Say hello to Shaun Livingston, saying goodbye to Sloan and Samardo
- Kyrie’s Latest Commercial Pokes Fun at LeBron
- Kyrie Chats with John Hollinger of TrueHoop