I gotta say, ever since LBJ grew the Abe Lincoln Beard… we’ve been winning
Lebron got the proverbial monkey off his back by hitting his first game winner with .9 secs remaining in OT, capping off another spectacular night while notching his 5th triple double of the season and 9th of his career. However, it wasn’t just all Lebron all the time, Big Shot Ron Murray continues to rescue the Cavs by draining clutch jumpers, as he did last night to send the game to overtime, and Damon Jones even found his stroke and went 4/5 from behind to arc. “Team Streak” continues to roll along and got back to 10 games over .500.
Oh yeah, Lebron was also named player of the week, just another week at the office.
TagsAccolades All-Star-Weekend Alumni booby Books brad-daugherty charity Court Designs Dan Gilbert Delonte draft fashion FIBA Free Agency Game Day Jerseys JJ kyrie LeBron lockout magazine-covers mark-price mascots media mo-williams More Than A Game Movies NBA Nike Off Season Off Topic Plain Dealer Player Movement Podcast Press rumors Shaq Shoes Site Update Summer League Television The Q Video Windhorst Z
- Kyrie POW for Week Ending Mar 15 2015
- LeBron Player of the Month Feb 2015
- LeBron and Kyrie, All-Stars. LeBron Starter
- Kyrie POW for Week Ending Feb 1
- LeBron POW for Week Ending Jan 25th ’15
- LeBron POW for Week Ending Nov 30th ’14
- LeBron Player of the Week ending 11/15/2014
- LeBron’s Cavs Stats vs All-Time Leaders
- USA Wins Gold, Irving MVP
- The Matrix has Signed