we keep track of this stuff here
Going back to March of LAST year, James has won the award every-single-month
The Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James was named the Eastern Conference Player of the Month for games played during February.
James paced the league in scoring (32.6 ppg), was fourth in assists (10.5 apg) and added 6.8 rebounds and 2.1 steals in 41.4 minutes. James scored at least 20 points in all 11 contests, leading Cleveland to an Eastern Conference-best 8-3 record. James recorded his third triple-double of the season on Feb. 18, with 43 points, 13 rebounds and a career-high tying 15 assists. On Feb. 6, James set a franchise record with 35 points in the first half of Cleveland’s 113-106 win at New York. James finished the game with 47 points, eight rebounds, eight assists and a season-high five steals.
Here is a closer look at the month for James:
LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
• Feb. 2 vs. Memphis: Totaled 22 points, 15 assists and six rebounds in a 105-89 win over the Grizzlies.
• Feb. 6 vs. New York: Poured in 47 points, and added eight rebounds, eight assists and five steals in a 113-106 win over the Knicks.
• Feb. 11 vs. Orlando: Recorded 32 points, 13 assists, eight rebounds and two steals in a 115-106 win over the Magic.
• Feb. 18 vs. Denver: Posted 43 points, 13 rebounds, 15 assists and two steals in a 118-116 overtime loss to the Nuggets.
• Feb. 25 @ Boston: Tallied 36 points, nine assists and seven rebounds in a 108-88 win over the Celtics.