If you didn’t stay up to watch the Lebron-less Cavs take on the Sonics, you missed a humorous situation. Donyell Marshall’s jersey came off when he took his warm-up jacket off to enter the game. Kind of funny, probably embarrassing for Marshall, but Lebron was literally LOL-ing….in excess. Now, we laughed like this the first time we saw the sex scene in “Team America” or even the beans scene in “Blazing Saddles” when we were like 10, but this just didn’t strike us as that funny. Maybe because it was late.
TagsAccolades All-Star-Weekend Alumni booby Books brad-daugherty charity Court Designs Dan Gilbert Delonte draft fashion FIBA Free Agency Game Day Jerseys JJ kyrie LeBron lockout magazine-covers mark-price mascots media mo-williams More Than A Game Movies NBA Nike Off Season Off Topic Plain Dealer Player Movement Podcast Press rumors Shaq Shoes Site Update Summer League Television The Q Video Windhorst Z
- Preseason Starts Tonight
- Kyrie is NBA Live Cover Boy
- Cavs Win 2013 NBA Draft Lottery!
- He’s Back!
- Chris Quinn Added
- 4 Cavs Set to Take Part in All-Star Weekend
- John Leuer worth more in trade than we thought, Pargo Waived
- Andy Out 6 to 8 Weeks, Needs Surgery
- Say hello to Shaun Livingston, saying goodbye to Sloan and Samardo
- Kyrie’s Latest Commercial Pokes Fun at LeBron