Christopher “McLovin” Mintz-Plasse (or as I call him, Christopher “The Red Mist” Mintz-Plasse) does a pretty funny promo for NBA.com to promote the 2010 All-Star Game. “HotWad” Wiliams and Boobie get some good run, and of course LBJ is in it.
TagsAccolades All-Star-Weekend Alumni booby Books brad-daugherty charity Court Designs Dan Gilbert Delonte draft fashion FIBA Free Agency Game Day Jerseys JJ kyrie LeBron lockout magazine-covers mark-price mascots media mo-williams More Than A Game Movies NBA Nike Off Season Off Topic Plain Dealer Player Movement Podcast Press rumors Shaq Shoes Site Update Summer League Television The Q Video Windhorst Z
- Love a Cav, Wiggins and Bennett are Wolves
- Cavs Sign Mike Miller and James Jones
- Cavs Acquire Brendan Haywood and Dwight Powell for Hopson
- LeBron Commits to Cavs
- Cavs Take Wiggins #1
- Cavs Win Draft Lottery… Again
- Comings and Goings
- Preseason Starts Tonight
- Kyrie is NBA Live Cover Boy
- Cavs Win 2013 NBA Draft Lottery!