Nike and NBA MVP LeBron James hosted a press event in Akron, Ohio, from the Ed Davis Community Center where LeBron played as a youth, to discuss their latest, innovative design collaboration — the Nike Air Max LeBron VII. This officially unveiled the Nike Air Max LeBron VII, Nike’s first performance basketball shoe with a full-length Max Air cushioning system. LeBron answered questions from the webcast audience in real time. Nike Performance Footwear Designer Jason Petrie also participated in the presentation, with SNL comedian Kenan Thompson acting as host. To accommodate the world’s media from any location around the globe, the event was webcasted.
TagsAccolades All-Star-Weekend Alumni booby Books brad-daugherty charity Court Designs Dan Gilbert Delonte draft fashion FIBA Free Agency Game Day Jerseys JJ kyrie LeBron lockout magazine-covers mark-price mascots media mo-williams More Than A Game Movies NBA Nike Off Season Off Topic Plain Dealer Player Movement Podcast Press rumors Shaq Shoes Site Update Summer League Television The Q Video Windhorst Z
- He’s Back!
- Chris Quinn Added
- 4 Cavs Set to Take Part in All-Star Weekend
- John Leuer worth more in trade than we thought, Pargo Waived
- Andy Out 6 to 8 Weeks, Needs Surgery
- Say hello to Shaun Livingston, saying goodbye to Sloan and Samardo
- Kyrie’s Latest Commercial Pokes Fun at LeBron
- Kyrie Chats with John Hollinger of TrueHoop
- Its Media Day!
- Cavs Introduce New Gold Home Alternates